The Council supports the community of the parish in a number of areas:
- Attendance at meetings with other bodies that affect the Parish.
- Playing Fields.
- Parish Finance.
- Management of Wheal Maid Valley.
- Dealing with correspondence affecting the Parish.
- Mineral Tramways.
- Historic Churchyards.
The council is usually made up of seven parish councillors and a clerk. The current councillors and clerk are:
- Cllr Richard Williams -Chair
- Cllr Greg Foxwell – Vice Chair
- Cllr Andrea Freeman
- Cllr Norma Johns
- Cllr Steve Trelease
Full details of our councillors are available on the parish councillors page.
The council meets at least once a month usually on the third Thursday of the month. Meeting dates are posted on the home page of this website. An agenda is published on this site about one week prior to each meeting taking place.
Further details of the council including copies of the Member’s Interests are available on www.cornwall.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=20906
Click here to reset your cookie preferences: Reset